Oct 27, 2013

Found Memories

Found Memories. I loved this movie. I loved the slowness of it. I loved the characters. I loved the beauty in the little things. It changed my perspective through my desire to enjoy the beautiful, small moments of life, rather than always thinking about the big things (which I tend to have a problem with doing). I loved the repetition in the first few scenes of the woman, walking the railroad tracks over and over again, her arguing with her friend, the mass scenes, and the village eating together afterwards. It was such a show of what a tired old town can bring, what beauty there really is in routine and taking things slowly. It made me want to live my life in such a way- to see things as a day to day, week to week process of beauty, not just one big event after another. It's a wonderful way of looking at things.

No comments:

Post a Comment