Aug 21, 2013

oh and ps..

Ps.
Sorry I have been such a bad blogger as of late. I have been both busy and lazy.. A lethal combination. I have also been a bad runner and and slightly bad friend and a very bad YSA 50th Ward Member (I have yet to fill out the form that was due two days ago). So please, don't feel picked on. I'm cleaning up my act, I promise I am. Things that you have all missed out on because of my terrible blogging habits:

1) Heritage Tours- I actually had a post written out and almost finished all about tour. But then it was boring and then the pictures wouldn't load and then I gave up. But those three weeks? Best three weeks of my life. Here is a single picture to prove my point.  
                                                                                                                 
Ok. So maybe this single picture does a total of nothing to prove my point. But it's beautiful, sorta, and tour was definitely beautiful. See the connections being made here?

2) Hiking Timp- Karli and I and our daddies hiked Timp. It was gorgeous. We aren't the best hikers in the world, but we did it. And I'm scared of heights. Terrified of heights, in fact. And I did it. So yeah, that was pretty amazing. Not that I did it. Just the mountain. The mountain was pretty amazing.

3) Hiking Kings Peak- A week later and badda boom. We did another, much longer, backpacking adventure/ climbing the highest peak in Utah. So yeah, there ya go. I've been up higher than most of you suckers. But don't worry, you have nowhere to go but up.. hehe. See what I did there? Ahh. My sense of humor is impeccable.

4) A bunch of nothingness combined with some pretty happy/pretty stressful/pretty exciting times. As is life. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you sooner than later... This time I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment